Download Course Materials
- Course Learning Objectives:
- Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOS)
- Knowledge and understanding:
- Define essential facts, concepts, principles relating to data structure.
- Describe Tools, practices and methodologies used in design and implementation of Linked Lists.
- List current developments in hashing.
- List requirements, practical constraints and computer-based systems.
- Describe how to analyze data qualitatively.
- List the principles and techniques of the Queue Abstract Data Type.
- Intellectual skills:
- Explain, propose and evaluate the Stack abstract data type taking into account limitations, and quality constraints.
- Summarize comparisons between (algorithms, methods, techniques...etc).
- Explain classifications of algorithms.
- Professional and practical skills:
- Apply tools used for the construction of the graph.
- Prepare a mass of diverse data.
- Use appropriate programming languages, tools, and design methodologies.
- Plan systems in terms of general quality attributes and possible tradeoffs presented within the given problem.
General and transferable skills:On successful completion of the courses, students should be able to:
- Show the use of information-retrieval.
- Demonstrate appropriate numeracy skills in understanding.