Introduction To Programming
Download Course Materials
- Course Learning Objectives:
- Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOS)
- Knowledge and understanding:
- Describe the tools for C++.
- Set strategies for problems solutions.
- Set the tests which investigate the functionality of computer programs.
- Define the ethical issues involved in the exploitation of computer program.
- Mention the development in Information research.
- Intellectual skills:
- Express computing problems and provide solutions to them.
- Summarize the concepts and practices behind computing as an academic discipline.
- Give examples for ideas and designs for computing programs.
- Explain the professional issues relevant to the computing industry.
- Explain research papers in a range of solving computing problems.
- Perform comparisons between different programming techniques.
- Professional and practical skills :
- Use skills in deployment of computers to solve practical problems.
- Apply and implement computer programs.
- Use C++ programming language.
- Apply independent information acquisition using the Web sources.
- General and transferable skills:
- Demonstrating skills in group working, time management, and organizational skills.
- Show IT skills and display mature computer literacy.